Global Feather World

13:11


This morning I came across the wonderful photography on Flickr from Jay  -  JET_BKK's photostream    
Indeed a true traveller, his photographs have totally had me entranced looking through all 78 pages worth, stirring up my wanderlust.  My favourite being the Tribal collection of amazing images across Asia.  Please follow and support Jay's travels & photography capturing the fascinating World we live in.  Thank you Jay.
 

I am so thrilled to see these feather headdress from Banaue, Philippines.  Absolutely stunning.
The above image - Ancient temple frescos from Sri Lanka, a wonderous image showing headdresses worn.  

This image is showing headdresses carved and created into the Apsaras at Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia. (image cropped from original)
Copyright for all these images, Jay  -  JET_BKK's photostream    

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Search This Blog